100 MOST INFLUENTIAL IMAGES OF ALL TIME

1. Lunch Atop A Skyscraper, 1932. It’s not known who took this image. The photographers Charles C. Ebbets , Thomas Kelley and William Leftwich were all present that day, it’s not known which one took it. The story behind it is 11 construction workers casually eating, and sneaking a smoke 840 feet above Manhattan. I chose this one because it really caught my attention since that’s one of my fears.

2. Falling Man, Richard Drew, 2001. This photo was taken by Richard Drew.  This was during the very tragic events of September 11 attack. The person in the image was jumping out the north tower like many others. I also chose this one because it will always be something that’s crazy to me like thinking if I was in that situation would I jump or not.

3. A Man On The Moon, 1969. This photo was taken by Neil Armstrong he was the first person on the moon and he captured the second person on the moon. I chose this picture because it’s a big moment in history in my opinion and just leaves me with a bunch of questions.